Set up a Guest Wi-Fi network why?
It’s possible to be both hospitable and safe — by setting up guest Wi-Fi. A guest Wi-Fi network is essentially a separate access point on your router. All of your home devices are connected to one point and joined as a network, and the guest network is a different point that provides access to the Internet, but not to your home network. As the name suggests, it’s for guests to connect too.
A robust and reliable Wi-Fi network is the key productivity driver for all types of business. Assure it infra focus as a trusted Wi-Fi technology partner is to deliver high performance networks and infrastructure that enable other technologies to perform. This essential underlying technology is the foundation for a wide range of business applications. We take the time to fully understand your requirements before designing and implementing bespoke Wi-Fi infrastructure that translates technology into business benefits, whatever the size of your business or the sector you operate in.
Here’s what you can expect from Assure It infra Hotspot:
- Full technology approach – translate technology into business benefits.
- Cloud management for all technical components.
- Support and maintenance included.
- Site survey included
- Scalable technology – a high performance network that grows with you.
- Content filtering
- Cabling infrastructure
- Internal and external Wi-Fi – key productivity drivers for your business.
- Point to multi-point wireless links